Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Audrey Tautou




Quotes by Audrey Tautou:

"I wouldn't mind being in an American film for a laugh, but I certainly don't want to be in Thingy Blah Blah 3, if you know what I mean."

"In France we have a law which doesn't allow the press to publish a photo that you didn't approve. It lets the paparazzi take the picture, but if they publish this picture, you have the choice to sue the newspaper. So me, I always sued them."

"When I wanted to do this job it was for making movies not for the glitter. Of course with the fame I got more offers from different countries so it is great to have huge luxuries for an actor to work and to have the choice. But after, in life, I can't enjoy anonymity. But I can hide myself."

"People in France are very intrusive when they recognize you. In New York, they are very polite, with quick words, so it's great."


No comments: