Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Marion Cotillard



Best known for portraying Edith Piaf in 2007's "La Môme" (retitled "La Vie en Rose" in the United States) for which she won the Best Actress Academy Award.

Quotes by Marion Cotillard:

Oscar Acceptance Speech: "Oh -- thank you so much. Olivier, what you did to me, Maestro Olivier Dahan, you rocked my life. You truly rocked my life. Thank you so much to Picturehouse for your passion, members of the Academy, thank you so, so much. And -- wow. Well, I'm speechless now. I -- I -- well, I -- thank you life, thank you love, and it is true, there is some angels in this city. Thank you so, so much."

"I don't think you learn how to act. You learn how to use your emotions and feelings, and my first teacher was my mother and then I worked with my father, who helped me to find in myself all those emotions and how to play with the emotions."


No comments: